The consortium includes three major types of partners:
- Universities (National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Cyprus Institute, Technical University of Munich, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Oxford-Brookes University, University of Perugia, Technical University of Crete),
- Technology providers (ABB, Anerdgy, Arca, British Gas, Fibran) and
- Case study owners (Contedil, JRHT, OPAC38, George Vassiliou).
While the tasks in which the partners are involved are varied and numerous, each type of partner supports the project in a different way:
- The technology providers (companies and SMEs) lead the development of the cost-effective and innovative solutions for the NZE settlements
- The case study owners lead the implementation of the solutions in the settlements
- The universities lead the optimal design of the solutions for each settlement, as well as the data collection, monitoring and dissemination activities included in the project.
Two additional types of partners are:
- ISEA and UIA, two organizations that support the dissemination of the project's results.
- Eco, a consultancy, which leads the tasks supporting the exploitation of the solutions.
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
Technische Universität München
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
University of Perugia
Oxford Brookes University
The Cyprus Institute
Technical University of Crete
Office Public d’Aménagement et de Construction de l’Isère
CONTEDIL di Ricco M. & C. S.A.S.
Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust